District Assessment Information

State assessments are required in order to graduate from high school in Washington State. If you have questions about what tests your student needs in order to graduate from high school, please select your student's graduation year. NSD Graduation Requirements 

It is very important that your student attend state testing as they are offered only one or two times per year. Northshore Networks offers state testing at our site. You do not need to go to your neighborhood school to take a state test. NSD Information on Assessment

AP classes are rigorous academic courses designed for students who are college bound. There is no placement test for AP. Students self-select these courses and should be prepared to work at a college-level pace. At the end of the course, the student is expected to take the AP exam which is managed by College Board.

AP exams are highly recognized by colleges and universities with regard to a student's preparation for the demands of college courses. AP exams present an opportunity for college credit and/or higher placement in college courses. Each college decides which AP exam grades it will accept for credit or placement.

Information about exam dates and fees can be found on the College Board website.

You can find school specific, Advanced Placement information HERE.